1. Remove a bandage- You can eliminate the ouch of removing a child’s bandage by first rubbing it with baby oil.
2. Slip off a stuck ring-lubricate the ring area with baby oil.
3. Clean your bathtub or shower- Remove dirt or built up soap scum by wiping surfaces with 1 teaspoon of oil on a moist cloth. use another cloth to wipe off excess. Finally spray with disinfectant cleaner to rid the rest of the germs.
4. Polish leather bags and shoes-Just a few drops of baby oil applied with a soft cloth can add new life to an old leather bag or patent leather shoes. Don’t forget to wipe away the excess when your done.
5.Get scratches off dashboard plastic- yo can disguise scratches on the plastic lens covers of odometers and other indicators on your car’s dashboard by rubbing over them with a bit of oil.
6. Remove latex paint from your skin- rub skin with oil followed by a good washing with soap and hot water.
7. Treat cradle cap-gently rub in a little baby oil and lightly comb through baby’s hair do not leave oil more than 24 hours. Repeat the process in persistent cases.