1. Bake a perfect pie crust keep the edges of your homemade pies from burning by covering them with strips of aluminum foil. The foil prevents the edges from getting overdone while the rest of your pie gets perfectly browned.
2. Keep bread and rolls warm
3. Catch ice cream cone drips-wrap the bottom of an ice cream cone with a piece of foil before handing it to a child.
4.Polish your silver-Line a pan with foil fill it with cold water and add two teaspoons of salt. Drop your tarnished silverware into the solution, let it sit 2-3 minutes then rinse off and dry.
5. Keep silver untarnished-store freshly cleaned silverware on top of a sheet of foil to deter tarnishing.
6. Sharpen scissors-what can you do with those clean pieces of leftover foil you have hanging around? Use them to sharpen your scissors. Fold strips in several layers and start cutting.7 or 8 passes should do the trick.
7. clean jewelry- to clean your jewelry, simply line a bowl with foil. Fill the bowl with hot water and mix in on tablespoon of beach free powdered laundry detergent(not liquid). Put jewelry in solution for one minute rinse well and let air dry.
8.Clean your iron-is starch building up on your clothes iron and causing it to stick? to get rid of it, run your hot iron over a piece of aluminum foil.
9.When painting-Line roller pans for easy cleanup: Keep paint off doorknobs, wrap knob in foil and trim with utility knife. Wrap wet paintbrushes in foil for next use.