- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups salsa or 1 can Rotel
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 2 cups Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Crush the entire bag of Doritos and cover the bottom of the dish. Save one cup of cheese to top the casserole. Mix together remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour chicken mixture over the Doritos. Bake for 20 min. Top casserole with the remaining cheese and bake 5 additional minutes or until melted.